The aim of the Patient Support Fund is providing financial assistance includes non-government subsidize medications, to purchase devices for arthritis rehabilitation, and to arrange necessary home modification. The applicant must be the Hong Kong resident and must certify diagnosis with any arthritis diseases by physicians. The Foundation will verify the application according to the applicant’s economical condition and its needs. The maximum subsidy per year is HK$6,000. For enquiries, please contact HKARF or Medical Social Workers in hospitals.
In April 2016, the financial criteria are released and Annual Disposable Financial Resources (ADFR) is increased from HK$30,000 to HK$50,000.
- Doctor’s Recommendation Form (Updated Aug 2022) (ENG ONLY)
- PSF/EDSS Application Form
- MSW’s Recommendation Form (Updated Jul 2018) (ENG ONLY)
- Application Guideline (Updated on 1 Oct 2022) (CHI ONLY)
- Application Procedure and Information (Updated on 1 Dec 2020) (CHI ONLY)
- Leaflet (Updated Jun 2022) (CHI ONLY)
The application procedure: